I was surprised to get a call from the folks at Huggies the other day, asking if I wanted to work on their newest promotion with them. There has been a little bit of friction between Huggies and Dads over the last year, so it was nice to have a chat with them and to hear that they are committed to showing Dads as the caring parents that most of us are.
Their newest product, called The Pull-Ups Big Kid App, has come along at the perfect time in our house. My daughter is in her Pull-Up years right now and is slowly making her way towards potty independence! Something else she has taken a liking to are princesses. When I say, “taken a liking to”, I am being extremely generous as she loves all things princess related.
That’s why the new app is such a huge hit in our house. Once I told my daughter that Rapunzel would be visiting upon her next successful trip to the potty, she lit up with excitement and couldn’t wait to tell us that she had to go. I thought the Pez method worked well but the Pull-Ups Big Kid app has made potty training fun and exciting for all of us. I would love to explain exactly how everything works but this Pull-Ups video does a way better job than I could do!
About the Pull-Ups Big Kid App
* The Pull-Ups Big Kid App (available for Android and iOS devices) is the perfect tool for today’s highly mobile life – offering a wealth of content to enhance the potty training experience.
* Special identifying markers inside packages of Pull-Ups Training Pants can be scanned with the Pull-Ups Big Kid App to activate the interactive Pull-Ups Big Kid 3D Celebration, where Disney characters including Rapunzel and Mickey come to life.
* Fun games featuring Disney characters that are unlocked through stars collected as the child makes potty training progress.
* Calls from kids’ favourite Disney characters help surprise and motivate toddlers to use the potty and keep trying.
* Customizable potty timer to help parents remind their child when it’s time to go take a potty breaks.
The Pull-Ups Big Kid App is available as a free download via the Apple iTunes App store and Google Play for Android. To learn more, visit pull-ups.com.