Today on the podcast I speak to Fatherhood writer, Casey Palmer, from CaseyPalmer.com. On the show we cover topics such as:
– Finally meeting in person at the Dad 2.0 Summit
– Casey’s Live From the 3.5 Project, which began as a Black History Month feature but grew into a something much bigger
– Our thoughts on the dad blogging space in Canada and if blogs are on the way out
– What we hope our platforms will do to inspire our kids creatively.
– Casey’s time at the Parenting 101 Conference in Kelowna, BC
I hope you enjoy the show and please feel free to leave a very kind review if you see fit! 😀