Let me get this out of the way right off the bat. I am not Captain Eco-Friendly. I am also, however, not the opposite of that and am more than ready to start expanding my knowledge about the subject of eco-friendly products. In fact, blogging has opened my eyes to a whole new world of knowledge and passions, with this being one I am excited to further explore.
That’s why I was so excited to get invited to terra20 this weekend for the launch of their TechZone. In an effort to add something for the guys, the new department will feature products from House of Marley and I’ve been drooling over their catalog since I first saw it. That sounds corny, but just check it out for yourselves and you’ll know what I’m talking about. In fact, look at these two right now!
Anyway, you are all invited to join me for the launch this weekend and I’ll hope you’ll stop by to say hello and check it out. Terra20 is located at 2685 Iris St in Ottawa. Here are some more details and I hope to see you there!
– Launch of terra20’s TechZone featuring House of Marley on May 25 from 9 am – 1 pm
– “TechZone,” features the House of Marley line of audio equipment, watches, and bags.
– TechZone includes a House of Marley listening station, as well as other innovative tech-related products.
– The TechZone also includes solar and crank powered products by Eton Corporation, tech accessories, and outdoor/emergency gear.
– Eton will also be represented during the event, and are offering a special gift with purchase—Free Blackout Buddy with purchase.
– Event features a charitable Caribbean-themed BBQ.
– LiVE 88.5’s David Schellenberg will be onsite for a live remote.
– Four Marley prize packs will be up for grabs.
– Representatives from Niko Organic skin care will also be at terra20 performing skin consultations for their men’s line, and Eton Corporation will also be on site demonstrating their solar and crank powered device.