I learned of the Parent Tested Parent Approved “Seal of Approval” long before I began my blogging journey. In fact, the first time I saw it was on a PlaSmart toy I purchased for the kids, that they loved!
Ever since that day, I have purchased a number of other products from PTPA Winners. From companies like Norton and Indigo to PlaSmart and Vtech, I always check for the seal when I’m out shopping for my family.
The reason I do this, is because I know that the products with the PTPA Seal have all been tested and approved by the people that matter most, the consumers. That’s right; every PTPA winner goes through a number of tests from Moms, Dads and Kids, before they submit a final review.
As a brand owner, there is no better feeling than knowing that your customers not only approve of your product, but that you can proudly show that Seal of Approval right on your packaging. Here are some of the other benefits of submitting your product or service to the PTPA for Approval:
• Brands receive objective reviews from volunteer parent testers
• PTPA’s mission is to be a liaison for the Brands and the parents – providing each access and a voice to share and engage with one another
• PTPA provides access to all of the completed evaluations providing invaluable market research
• PTPA has 60,000 volunteer parent testers across North America
• PTPA is the only Seal that awarded based 100% on the parents evaluations
• Earning the Seal of Approval gives Brands credibility and a voice to communicate with their target market
• The PTPA Seal of Approval is one of the most publicized and recognized seal in the family consumer market
• Award winners receive direct access to their target market through a variety of innovative marketing initiatives
• No risk guarantee – companies who do not earn the Seal of Approval do not receive any negative attention and are refunded for their submission
• Founder and CEO Sharon Vinderine has been featured on over 55 morning shows including The Rachael Ray show
If you’re not convinced yet, please take a trip over to the PTPA’s website and poke around at all they have to offer and you’ll also find an impressive list of some of their clients. You can even register your product for award testing on that site.
Also, feel free to stop into one of the many social media channels the PTPA has to offer. Their Facebook page is filled with great information, testing opportunities and contests. Furthermore, you can follow them on Twitter @PTPA and watch how committed they are to promoting your brand through all of their amazing Tweet Chat’s (Don’t worry; I can explain those if you haven’t heard of them).
Finally, there is the Blogaholics’ Page, where you’ll find me and many other amazing bloggers, who are there to talk about the things that matter most to them; their families, lives and the products they love to use.
If I were a business owner, the decision would be easy. I would want my product to go through the rigorous testing process provided by the PTPA and their group of over 60,000 volunteer parent testers.
So, what’s it going to be? Go get the PTPA Seal and watch your business shine in the eyes of parents everywhere!